HOVA Instrument - Online Plus Mobile
The Instrument Rating Course will take you from a VFR to a confident IFR Pilot and prepare you along the way for the FAA knowledge Test and Checkride.
Everything you need is right there! While you are taking the course you will be able to use over 40 custom animations we developed to make things like VOR theory and ADF theory, GPS theory, Using the G1000 and Garmin 530 and much more easy to understand.
Our video tutorials guide you through things like holding procedures, GPS Approaches and ADF Navigation.
This is a complete course and is a totally fun way to learn. We integrate engaging videos with 2 and 3D animations to help you understand technical content, then we automatically pull up the exact chapters and pages of the FAA handbooks that cover that subject. You then get an interactive quiz with our “review Technology”, which allows you to get an explanation, automatically open the right FAA publication to the right place, or using the review button you can go back to the exact place in the video where this subject was discussed!
The course includes:
- 33 Fully Narrated Interactive Lessons
- Over 40 Custom Animations like the one playing on the right
- Techniques to make Holding and GPS easier to understand
- Complete FAA Written Test Preparation
- Checkride Preparation
- Social Sharing – Post your successes to Facebook, Twitter or email within the course
By the time you are finished with the course:
- You will have a great understanding of IFR Flying
- You will have the knowledge to pass the FAA knowledge test and practical test
- You will have have fun taking the course.
With the online course you can have the ability to interact with other students by the integrated forums. You won’t be alone while you’re getting your rating.
No more boring books and personality videos. You get engaging presentations, solid training and you’re prepared to be an Instrument rated pilot.
So go ahead and lighten your load. Don't carry around clunky books and test guides. See howlearning to fly IFR just got better.....so you can prepare to be a better Instrument Pilot